- We do business in accordance with the Federal and State Fair Housing Laws. Esquire Property Management is an equal opportunity housing provider.
- We do not permit water filled furniture on the second floor of the structures built before 1978. For any other water filled furniture or fish tanks the residents must carry rental insurance.
- If pets are allowed, a pet deposit ($500 minimum/pet) may be charged and the tenants may be required to carry rental insurance.
- We allow no more than two people per bedroom and one person for each additional room. E.g.: a 3-bedroom house with a living room and a family room will accommodate a maximum of 8 people.
- All prospective tenants age 18 and over must fill out a rental application. Incomplete or illegible applications will be rejected.
- Our screening process includes:
- Verifying information provided on the rental application.
- Contacting present and previous landlords for rental history.
- Checking with financial institutions.
- Obtaining credit reports from one or more credit agencies.
- Reviewing public records, including court records and the Unlawful Detainer Registry, Criminal Database, Sex Offender Database, Terrorist Database.
7. Applications are processed as they are submitted. We accept the first applicants who meet our minimum requirements. If two applications come in at the same time, the best qualified applicant will be approved. If the first choice is not available, the applicant will be considered for other units at no additional charge for up to 60 days from the date the application was originally submitted. Notification: Applicants will be notified by phone or email as soon as the application has been completely processed. Once notified of their acceptance by our applications department, applicant must pay a holding deposit equal to the security deposit to secure the home. The applicants meet our minimum requirements if they:
- Earn a gross monthly income equal to or greater than 3 times the monthly rent.
- Have one year of verifiable income
- Have never been evicted.
- Have one year of verifiable, favorable rental history.
- Are able to pay required rent and deposit.
- Present valid picture ID and proof of Social Security number.
- Present proof of adequate income: check stubs, bank statements; self-employed applicants must also provide audited tax returns and profit and loss statements.
- Have favorable credit history.
8. The applicants may be denied residence for incomplete or false information on their rental application, or for failure to meet our minimum requirements. The minimum required security deposit is for applicants with very good overall credit and rental history. However, if the applicants do not meet some of our minimum requirements, we might consider approving the applications by requesting a higher deposit of up to 2 times the amount of rent.
9. If the property is part of an HOA, the CC&R’s, Rules and Regulations and their Bylaws will prevail and the tenant must comply with the above
Esquire is Raising the Property Management Bar in Ventura County, Ca; offering full service property management in Camarillo, Moorpark, Newbury Park, Oxnard, Port Hueneme, Somis, Thousand Oaks and Ventura.