Esquire Property Managers Serving Ventura County
We are raising the property management bar in Ventura County. Esquire Property Management Company in Camarillo has helped countless people like you realize strong financial rewards in the lucrative field of investment properties: home rentals, apartments, commercial leasing, and condos. We are expert property managers. We have grown from managing a handful of single family homes in Ventura County to managing a large and diverse portfolio — with our large full time staff, we give each client and each property the individual custom attention and care which makes us unique in this business.
1. We get your property rented. We specialize at minimizing rent losses because we work hard to market your Ventura County property to prospective tenants.
We use a broad range of advertising media including our high ranking website, MLS, social media: Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Craigslist (we refresh every 3 days!), Google Base, Yahoo Local, rental lists & color flyers. Our “For Rent” signs, are eye catching and most of our vacancies are filled from closing sign calls.
We “sell” our properties to prospective tenants. A licensed Realtor from our office personally shows the properties to interested parties and motivate them to rent. We treat our prospective tenants as valuable clients.
2. We stay informed about the changing property manager business. Our property managers monitor current market conditions which allows us to rent your property at its highest possible value. We keep abreast of current affairs through memberships in the National Association of Residential Property Managers, Ventura County Coastal Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, California Apartment Association, and the National Association of Realtors. We stay “on top” of the property management business by staying well informed.
3. We screen tenants thoroughly. Our tenant screening process is extremely rigorous; starting with a very comprehensive application form. We send the applicant information to “Tenant Guarantors”, a company which specializes in checking the financial, criminal history and rental backgrounds of tenant applicants. We review the recommendation made by Tenant Guarantors, make our own additional inquiries, and then rent to the applicant only after they have met all of the criteria we require. Our eviction to rent-up ratio is very low because we thoroughly qualify tenants before we rent to them.
4. We utilize a very comprehensive rental agreement. Our tenant contract is a product of many years of management experience. It provides our owners with a high degree of protection against a wide variety of possible problems.
5. We are maintenance experts. We have working relationships with many contractors, painters, electricians, gardeners, and handymen. We always use highly qualified, yet reasonably priced personnel to get maintenance jobs done right. Since we deal with maintenance problems on a daily basis, we know how much repairs should cost and how long they will take to complete.
6. We practice preventive maintenance. Regular Property Inspections–We help avoid costly repairs by routinely inspecting your property, and we regularly perform preventive maintenance tasks to remedy small problems before they become large ones.
7. We provide a complete range of accounting services. Our computer equipment is state of the art and our property manager software is the most current available. Our convenient to read monthly statements provide you with a fully itemized record of all your property’s transactions.
8. We also offer a wide range of related services. We can help you liquidate or exchange your current holdings or acquire new holdings. Each of the principals in Esquire Property Management have many years experience in buying and selling investment property. We retain a large pool of potential investors who will consider purchasing your property if you decide to sell. We keep abreast of current market conditions so we can assist you with new investment opportunities.
We also work with professionals who can assist you with tax preparation, insurance services and offer you financial planning services as well.
Esquire is Raising the Property Management Bar in Ventura County, Ca; offering full service property management in Camarillo, Moorpark, Newbury Park, Oxnard, Port Hueneme, Somis, Thousand Oaks and Ventura.
Property Managers and Team Posing with New Fleet Vehicles
Be sure to give us a wave or touch base with us on social media to let us know when you see an Esquire fleet vehicle around town. We train our staff to be courteous drivers among our neighborhoods and to stay off our phones while driving.